Annies Wedding

Annies Wedding

Sunday, 10 May 2009

Off to the USA

No not me sadly lol, but a recent order has gone off there on Saturday. My first order abroad so was really pleased. The design was Caswell, the bride has got lilies in her theme so was the perfect design for her. She also wanted information sheets and maps printed to pop inside the invites. I was really pleased the way they all turned out. As always I have added some photos for you to see.

Lets hope some more orders come in from the USA.

Have been looking into doing wedding fayre at Craig Y Nos castle, there's a few other places I'm looking at too. Don't want to do too many as it's a waste of time, you end up seeing the same brides all the time, so I think 2 or 3 is enough

Right off to getting moving on the next lot of orders

No comments: