Annies Wedding

Annies Wedding

Wednesday, 15 April 2009

Table Numbers

Another order is slowly coming to the end, phew.I do love these table numbers though, so different, lovely and bright too. The bride also had matching wedding invites so made the table numbers match as closely as possible. There's also a tableplan and place cards to follow which I'll add once I have finished them



Keeping very busy at the moment with lots of samples to make up and send to customers and also to hotels to show their clients which is great. Got some new ideas which I have still to add to the website but I need just 5 minutes to get on my website and update it. It's more or less finished now just a few bits to add on.

Keep checking the website for new designs and other great ideas coming soon. The web site looks fabulous now it has had its face lift, go take a look if you haven't already seen the new look

Vicky

No comments: