Annies Wedding

Annies Wedding

Tuesday, 3 March 2009

So much to do

Anothe day passes by and another lot of enquiries come in, not that I mind of course just my list is ever growing. Keeps me out of trouble though

I've got ivory confetti cones to do for several customers, tied with black, pink and lilac ribbon, I'll pop some photos on here when they are completed. Wedding crackers to make, which I love making, they always look gorgeous when they are all lined up together.

Here's a photo a customer sent me from their wedding day. The table looks stunning with the wedding crackers on there too.

I'm in the middle of designing stationery for a potential new customer using a Welsh theme, won't say too much more about that for now but once it's done I'll show you all.


Have to finish updating the website as I still haven't done the About Us page. I keep starting and deleting what I have written. One day I'll make my mind up I'm sure. There's a few more pages to update on the Bits N Bobs side of the site, still trying to decide on which bath bombs to go with.

Think thats all for now

Keep checking our site for new updates

http://www.littlereddragoncrafts.co.uk/

Vicky
x

No comments: