Annies Wedding

Annies Wedding

Sunday, 8 March 2009

Phew, busy few days

Another week has passed us by, where is the time going. It'll be Christmas before we know it again................I shudder at the thought. I've had a mad few days twisting roses together and getting covered in silver paint. I'm currently making the below invites for a customer. They look stunning and just so simple.




I've been busy making black and ivory confetti cones, must take some pictures and upload them. Also have finished making wedding favour crackers in ivory tied with baby pink ribbon, they look lovely. I believe the bride is using them as favours for children that are attending her wedding. I love the crackers they are just so very different and not something you see at a wedding very often.

The website has now been updated and the first sample requested of our wedding invitations are FREE, after that they are charged according to the website. I think this seems a fair way to offer samples.

Thats all for now on this brief update, don't forget to visit the website

http://www.littlereddragoncrafts.co.uk/

Vicky

No comments: