Annies Wedding

Annies Wedding

Tuesday, 13 February 2007

New favours











Hi all,

Havent been around much as I've been far too busy with sorting our stock and my site. We have now got some stunning new favours launched on the site. You should go take a look, they are perfect for summer weddings.

Getting ready to attend lots of wedding fayres, so hopefully should have dates coming through for those soon. Now that the wedding season is here, business is booming. I love this time as it keeps me busy. Nothing worse than being bored. Im currently working on wedding stationery designs so keep an eye open for them. They should be coming soon. If you take a look on my site but can't see what you' re after feel free to email me at enquiries@littlereddragoncrafts.co.uk and I'm sure we can help.

No comments: