Annies Wedding

Annies Wedding

Monday, 15 January 2007

Finally!!!!



Well, finally got round to doing my blog. As you may have noticed I have my own business called Little Red Dragon Crafts and if you haven't noticed......... I've been making cards for about 4 years and Wedding Stationery for customers for about a year now.

More about me... well I live in Swansea with my husband and 3 children who are aged 9, 7 and almost 1. We got married in 2004 at Oxwich Bay Hotel and yep you've guessed it I made all the stationery for that! Living in Swansea is great, there's loads of beaches and places to go, I love going to the Gower.

Have been working on my website for the past 5 days and hopefully after a few little changes it will be all done.....until I change my mind again!!!!

No comments: