Annies Wedding

Annies Wedding

Thursday, 18 January 2007

Alot to do!

Blimey, I thought I'd never finish re arranging my site, but it's done for now and I'm really pleased with it, it was worth all the hard work I had put into it. The phone calls have started now about Wedding Fayres now that Christmas is out of the way, I need to decide which ones I want to attend and fast lol. The last one I did was at Manor Park Country House in Clydach in Swansea. I had a great day and a total sucess, it's great listening to all the plans and ideas people have for their weddings. Here is a piccy from the day.


I'm in the middle of designing new invites at the moment, really striking and bright ones ready for the Spring/Summer. New ranges are always great to do.

I'll have favours to match so it'll look fab. Seems to be picking up now that Christmas is out of the way.
Got other things to do at the moment as well like make my sons birthday card, he will be 1 on the 31st January aawwwww, its gone so fast, he is walking now so I never know where he is hahahaha. I need eyes in the back of my head.

No comments: